CLASSIC 9" COYOTE SIZE 12.0
Quick OverviewFeatures and Benefits: Slip and oil resistant quiet rubber outsole - exceeds the ASTM F489-96 test standards, non marking Electrical Hazard Protection - ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 Stitched toe and...
Features and Benefits:
- Slip and oil resistant quiet rubber outsole - exceeds the ASTM F489-96 test standards, non marking
- Electrical Hazard Protection - ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11
- Stitched toe and heel for durability and increased service life
- Custom molded phylon midsole for lightweight comfort and cradled support
- Texon stability platform insole for lateral support and torsional stability - with steel shank to accommodate proper flex point to help reduce fatigue
1150COY Classic 9" Coyote Tactical Uniform Boot - the cornerstone of the Original S.W.A.T. lightweight uniform boot line is the Classic 9". Armed with unmatched all-day-comfort and performance features, the Classic's simple appearance has made it the proven go-to boot for law enforcement and military operations officers time and time again.
Durable brass alloy, rust proof hardware. 1000 denier nylon upper for increased strength and durability. Full grain polishable leather toe for improved durability and comfort. Custom molded thermoplastic heel counter and toe box to provide that already "broken in" out of the box fit and additional lateral support. Moisture wicking lining treated with AEGIS antimicrobial. Removable custom fit molded orthotic for all day comfort, also treated with AEGIS. PU collar for easy cleaning. Foam padding in tongue and collar for protection and increased breathability. Triple stitched upper with 3 ply bonded nylon thread for extended durability. Gusseted tongue, dirt and debris protection.
Warranty: 30 day warranty on material and workmanship